DOVER KENT ARCHIVES

Sort file:- Tunbridge Wells, December, 2018.

Page Updated:- Saturday, 22 December, 2018.

PUB LIST PUBLIC HOUSES Paul Skelton

Earliest 1880-

Unknown Name

Latest 1880+

26 Camden Road

Royal Tunbridge Wells

26 camden Road 2016

Above Google image, July 2016, showing 26 Camden Road as the building with the lamp outside.

 

Nothing known about this one as yet apart from it changed license in 1880.

 

From the Kent and Sussex Courier, 6 February, 1880.

LICENSING BUSINESS.

The license of 26, Camden Road, was transferred from Thomas Tassell to William Brown.

 

 

LICENSEE LIST

TASSELL Thomas to Feb/1880

BROWN William Feb/1880+

 

If anyone should have any further information, or indeed any pictures or photographs of the above licensed premises, please email:-

TOP Valid CSS Valid XTHML