|PUB LIST||PUBLIC HOUSES||Paul Skelton|
34 (Old) High Street
Originally a Methodist Chapel opened in 1830 but this closed in 1847 when a number of people associated with the hall absconded to America.
The building didn't open as a public house until February 1848, but then again closed in March 1850.
MIDDLETON James 1834+
FIELDS Samuel 1848-50
From More Bastions of the Bar by Easdown and Rooney
If anyone should have any further information, or indeed any pictures or photographs of the above licensed premises, please email:-