DOVER KENT ARCHIVES
PUB LIST PUBLIC HOUSES Paul Skelton

Earliest 1776-

Turkey Cock

Latest 1801

(Name to)

St. James' Street

 

It is rumoured that this and an adjacent house were amalgamated between 1776 and 1801 to form one house, and this was renamed the "Fox". Obviously this Fox consumed the Turkey Cock.

 

LICENSEE LIST

 

If anyone should have any further information, or indeed any pictures or photographs of the above licensed premises, please email:-

TOP Valid CSS Valid XTHML