|PUB LIST||PUBLIC HOUSES||Paul Skelton|
Information taken from the Deal History Society web site and to date unconfirmed.
The "Deal Shallop" from between 1789 and 1853 was previously called the "Blue Bell.
A Shallop being a small open boat fitted with oars or sails, or both, and used primarily in shallow waters.
If anyone should have any further information, or indeed any pictures or photographs of the above licensed premises, please email:-