|PUB LIST||PUBLIC HOUSES||Paul Skelton|
Originally called the "Wheatsheaf" and traced back as far as 1741.
This one changed name to the "Bricklayer's Arms" in 1838.
BURTON John 1807-23
SQUIRES Thomas 1823-25
DIXON Jeremiah 1825-29
From the Pigot's Directory 1823
From the Pigot's Directory 1832-33-34
From the Pigot's Directory 1839
From More Bastions of the Bar by Easdown and Rooney
If anyone should have any further information, or indeed any pictures or photographs of the above licensed premises, please email:-